Monday, April 6, 2015

Inception

I think my husband is a gift from Allah. I am forever thankful.

Yesterday was a routine weekend for us where we went for groceries and spend time together as our weekdays are busy with work.

"Tomorrow is back to reality. Monday. Sigh. I wish we could be like this everyday. We don't have to work. We just enjoy each other companion side by side."

"So you dont like the reality with me? Because I love the reality with you by my side" My husband said.

"Errm.... It's not like that...."

"Reality is good and what makes us human. We will treasure it more. If we have sunday everyday, we will be like in the inception where leonardo trying to find past memories because he was busy living in his own fantasy. Human need challenge and that is the only way we can become better."

I love you husband. Always my inspirational.

Now get back to work Naz!

Muah ciked.😘

No comments: