Wednesday, October 8, 2014

More Work Stuff

Hi!!

As I am writing this, I am now at Double Tree by Hilton Hotel in JB. Nice hotel. Upon check in, I received a warm chocolate chip and the receptionist who attend me is a young and handsome caucasian. Haha. Terasa travel overseas la pulak. And the smell of the hotel is soo refreshing! You did a good job Paris Hilton. What??!

Few incident happen yesterday that makes me feel humanity faith is restored, well at least to me.

1. It is hard to get a taxi to drive you from Shah Alam to Subang in the evening. Reason being - traffic was horrible during the peak hour. 3 taxi driver reject me. A second taxi driver actually ask me to ask his colleagues if they want to go there. I almost give up and went back to my car and the same taxi driver honk me to ask another colleague. Finally he agreed. Yeay! so, I ask him to pick me up at my house at 6pm. I forgot to take his number, but luckily, he kept his promised.

2. At the airport, a couple with their toddler waiting for their turn to queue for the next flight. After they left, I saw ATM card under their chair. I straight away take the card and ran to them. Luckily they didnt went off from the gate yet. The wive was so shocked, she didnt say a word. So do her husband where they stare at each other like they want to eat each other. Nasib baik Allah gerakkan hati dan mata untuk perasan kad tu dan bagi balik kat couple tu.

Saja nak tulis because I feel this is something that I should documented.

No comments: