Saturday, September 6, 2014

Love will come along

She come and visit me again.

This time I can feel her present. The feeling, the sensation even clearer. She took me off wandering in the super highway of time and places. From the past to the present and future.

She's going even deeper, full of questions and doubts. She was afraid, that's for sure. I can feel it... Like a twin having a telepathy conversation. Like I have understand her the longest time. Like she was a part of me.

She told me that she didnt like herself now. How can she is not writing anymore? She used to be full of sunshine even when its cloudy. She said she feel like she's losing it. She is afraid of her new self. She didnt want to lose her old self either.

So, she sat there quietly.

Shhhhh.......

I dont know what to tell her. I dont know if we're still friends. I really dont. I forced myself to ignore her. But impossible to forget her. She influence my life largely.

Then I reaalised. I lose focus to myself. I put my energy to her instead.

Focus. Focus. Focus. Not for the fame. Not for pleasing people.

Focus to be the better version of yourself.

Remember at the end of your mind. Remember. Love will come along. Sure it will.

Love yourself.

Goodnight.

No comments: