Thursday, November 29, 2012

Random

1. I'll be off to holiday tomorrow with the family.
2. I should be happy, instead I feel so-so.
3. I have made my decision and I hope it is for the best.
4. I should be toughen up to against negative attitude and feeling especially in delaying my prayer time. Not good. Not good.
5. Comfort zone is the greatest enemy to human potential. But I feel like I need to bury myself in comfort zone for awhile.
6. I miss good coffee. Its been awhile. Maybe I should switch to other brand instead.
7. I know good times will come. Sure it will.
8. Something wrong with my phone after I feel it off from my car twice this week. The battery easily drain out of energy and some function uninstall by itself. I hate to deal with gadget technology.
9. I don't eat dinner for the past this week. My tummy always hurt and have mild diarrhea.
10. My room is a mess as I am.

Ok. Have a nice day.

No comments: