Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hijrah

Before I start, I would like to express my gratitude towards life. I am blessed. With family and friends, and most importantly my partner, my sidekick that always support me through thick and thin.

I am excited for maal hijrah. It just what I need to start new. I know I can start from today, but doing it for the sake of maal hijrah will be more meaningful.

Reflecting back on my year before, Alhamdullilah, Allah still gave me chance and guidance for me to be a better muslim, a better person. I may not understand why things happen, but I truly believe, there is always hikmah from The Almighty.

One of the hijrah that I would never forget is to wear a hijab. That is the best decision ever. I know it did not bring big impact in my daily life. But it surely impact on my faith and iman to Allah. I feel I can proudly say I am a muslim because I represent one.

For the coming new year maal hijrah, there will be more hijrah in my life, especially on bad habits. And pray for me and remind me to stay in track, to be istiqamah.

Again, I am thankful for the road I have been through. Allah surely know what's best. And to my dear partner (you know who you are), I am with you through this. I love you more and more each day. Allah gave chances to both of us to correct our mistakes, to learn to appreciate and to be a better partner to each of us. This is the preparation before we start something real. In shaa Allah.

To life, there is more than just success, happiness and wealth in the material world. Always remember to chase for thereafter.

Remind me when I am not in track.

Love,
Still Primadona Klasik


No comments: