Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hi, my name is Alice

I woke up late today. Hence, I was late to the office. Pffttt...















I dreamt something beautiful the night before. I was in a 'kampung' with Yuna. Yes. Yuna the singer. In the dream, she invite me to stay at her grandmother house. It was a big kampung house facing a very beautiful green paddy field. It feel surreal! (literally, it was)

There were several kids playing around the house. None of the kids I know. I take a visit at the kitchen and I saw a beautiful scenery of seashore. The sea was tranquil in blue color and the sky was bright with beautiful brown sand. What more can I say?

When I wake up, I feel happy. The dream take to escapism that I want in the reality world. I feel like don't want to wake up. But, reality call. And now here I am in the office. Heh.

Ok. Enough with dream.

Later this morning, a quote suddenly appear in my mind.

"Be your own Alice in Cinderella Land"

 
It means, be Alice instead of Cinderella. I am always cinderella kind of girl where I always hope there will be a Fairy Godmother helping me out with my wish(es). Be Alice instead. Seeking my own adventure in wonderland. I don't have to wait for Fairy to help me.


Be Alice in Cinderella Land means, I should have both world. Be Alice who love adventure in a Cinderella Land where hope will come to a rescue.

Perghh. So much of babbling this morning.


Have a nice day.

No comments: