Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bye Proton Edar

In life, every beginning has it ends. And the end of something is a mark of new beginning.

The truth is, I am sad leaving my former workplace. Yesterday is my last day, and I only feel the emotion this morning. I was not feeling well yesterday, thus, I don't really say goodbye to the colleagues.

I will miss everything there.

Bistro - the cafeteria

My office building - which is standing proud

My bosses

My colleagues

Everything.

While I feel like I am not making a wise decision,  my boss said something meaningful to me. "Allah yang gerakkan hati hang untuk pergi dari sini."

I believe that. 

2012 is towards the end. Let embrace 2013 with new kind of confidence. Semoga penghijaran ini akan membawa kepada lebih kebaikan.

Amin.

Thank you all for the warm wishes

No comments: