Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tough Tuesday

"Reason will not lead to solution,
I will end up lost in confusion."
Lovefool- The Cardigan

Hi & Assalammualaikum.

I had tough day today. The pressure of my work, gosh, I can explode! But I take it positively. I just assume it is like a test in life so that I can go to the next level. *Level Up*

I can whine into details all day about the work pressure but I choose not to. I try to stand in my believe but sometime the environment force me not to.

I choose to be patient instead of blaming others. I choose to do all the work even it is mean lowering my standard, because I feel the responsibility. I choose to keep all the rant inside than blowing it out. I choose to be kind instead of being mean and trashing with harsh word. I choose to back off rather than winning myself in verbal fight (because I know I can win but I chose not to). I choose to help even it means extra work. I choose to be me instead of being ignorance like others.

I choose all this. So, I cannot whine. People will be people, with lots of different attitude and perspective. I need to remind myself to look for the best in every person.

Be kind, Be positive, Be firm and Be patient, so that one day I will Be beyond this.

Anyway, just sharing on how I look today. Like a 'cikgu' like that. Hihi.


P/s - I miss to have a glow on my look. It usually happen when he's around. :(

Goodnight!

No comments: