Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Productive Monday

Hello!

Productive Monday. That's all I can say.

1. Had a pretty 'sizzling' argument between me and this manager. Everyone wants to be a boss, but nobody cares to do the work anyway! Yeah, bully me now! Later, I'll be someone above! (I just say that to console my heart). I need to firm and bold in order to survive and climbing the career ladder, but I have a soft side that  I couldn't get rid of sometime.

2. From my observation, there's a lot kind of manager. As for me, I decide to be one of my own. A kickin ass that wont bring pain in others' ass. Well, maybe a little. =P I don't have to be mean or selfish. There's also a nice one. And the nice one earn more respect. Nice but firm.

3. Perseverance. Keep it up. Just suck it up.

4. Enough about work. So, after I went back from work, my mind keep thinking about hunnyb (as usual and always). I wish I can have our teh-tarik-maggi-goreng session together. I am not really a big fan of mamak, but everything seems perfect whenever we dated there. I just miss him I guess.

5. I scrub my toilet with the new toilet cleaner. Total satisfaction. Spic and span. And sparkle. Hehe.

6. For the first time, I watched New Girl. Sumpah sangat best! I heard it before and now only I am believing it.

7. Bake a chocolate chunky brownies with sisters. Double satisfaction.


Ok. Goodnite!

No comments: