Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hitam Putih Kehidupan

Hello.

Its been awhile. Life turn out not so great for me so far. But hey! Lets look on the bright side.

Guess who's coming to town soon? Wanna know? Thats the secret I'll never tell, xoxo. :P

Tomorrow's gonna be the very last day of 2010. I wish 2011 will bring me a lot more success and happiness.

Life is ironic, huh? I get what I wanted but at the same time I get things that I never expected. Like working in Sarawak for instance. That was never in the plan! The plan was to work in Shah Alam, near my house and everyone is happy, thank you. But, God's know better, I guess.

It was hard at the beginning (until now). How I miss my comfort zone. Like crazy! I hope moving here will bring a lot more benefit in my career ladder *finger cross*

I was on MC leave for today. I cried so hard coz how I miss being spoiled by the boyfie and also by the family whenever Im sick. Cepat kumpul duit nanti boleh terus kahwin, kan senang! T_T

I dont find myself passionate anymore. Damn it! I feel like Im living like an outcast! I just want to pass by my life here. I dont have mood for almost everything! I dont shop. I dont enjoying the food. I dont enjoy anything here. Everyday is a routine. Go to work, do my best and came back home, sleep.

I need to keep myself busy from remembering all this sadness. So, I read, doing sudoko, cook, house cleaning, TV, chatting on the phone, etc. Actually is kinda the same routine regardless where I am. It just, I dont find my life meaningful.

Kuasa cinta memang hebat. I thank God for that feeling. That is what keeping me stronger. And having faith in Allah, of course.

So, thats it for today. Catch you guys next year!

No comments: