Sunday, March 23, 2014

Commitment, Passion, Focused and Honest!

Be sincere.

It could be one of a tip to score a job interview. I had a conversation with one of the panel for the job interview and he told me that they interviewed a lot of candidate for the position. A lot of them are super ambitious and came from well known company but they choose me because I am appear to be the most sincere. I am touched hearing that.

While experience and knowledge is the most important factor in 'selling' yourself, don't forget that they judge you more than that.

Be yourself. Be true to your dreams.

*********

On the other note, last night conversation with my lil sister.

Ezzah : Kakwa, cepatlah kahwin. Ezzah nak ada anak buah. Nak baby. Jeles tengok kawan Ezzah ada baby boleh main.

Me : Takkanlah lepas kahwin tu terus dapat baby. Kakwa rasa macam nak tunggu dulu.

Ezzah : Kakwa, you're 27. By the time kahwin dah 28. You're not getting younger anymore. Nanti dah umur 30 dah lambat nak ada baby.

Me :..........................speechless..................

Oh, little sister, you grew up so fast!


Ps. The title is referring to my value towards success. It was inspired from Damn Good Advise book by George Lois.

No comments: