Thursday, February 2, 2012

Not feeling good

Looks like my project had to post phoned due to unforeseen circumstances.

I fell sick. With blockage nose and ear with sore throat and also heavy eyes. My body temperature was 38.5 and I was shivering.

Its okay. Setiap kali kita sakit, dosa kecil akan terhapus.

I just want to be happy. I really want to be happy. I need to focus on myself and wish all this painful and sadness will go away.

I used to be a happy, fun loving girl. Where is she? She seemed loss somewhere. I need to find her back.

One of my favorite quote from Audrey Hepburn.

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.

I believe in what I believe.

Good night!

No comments: