Sunday, October 10, 2010

DOTTIE

Before

After (Azza is my housemate)

Happy Sunday everyone!
So, how did you guys spend your weekend? I hope all of you had a good times. And as for me, I do feel good today, Alhamdullilah..
I start off my morning with big breakfast at the hotel's cafe. Then me and Azza went for swimming pool! Yeay! I miss my lil's sisters and brother as we were always spend time together mandi-mandi at pool whenever we're on vacation. They love water as much as I do. ♥~

Then, we went to Sanyan Mall and we treat ourselves with mini makeover at the saloon. Gosh, I look like Dottie!

And the best part is................................





WE FINALLY FOUND A HOUSE!!!


Plus, its a new house and we're lucky to become the first rental. The house's area is a decent place with a lot of malay as they're near with the hospital. So, this place is where a lot of semenanjung people that had been transfer here such as nurses, doctors, teachers and police. To made it easier government servants lah.
I feel better today. I feel so full of love from the people that support me, family, friends and my bubu miu miu.

2 comments:

mira said...

hahahaha comel gile rmbut baru! i loike~~

ANIS HJ SUKARTI said...

nazz... you look demm cute oh! i likee~~~
and finally... i see your smile in your entry.. (^__^)