Monday, March 11, 2013

Family + Friends = LOVE

Hello Monday.

I had a productive weekend as I spend the whole weekend socializing with friends and family. I read once, "manusia adalah makhluk sosial". I find the sentence funny. Lol. Ok. Maybe not that funny to you.

1. I spend my friday night with my bff back in UTM. Yeah, it's been awhile. Kalau girlfriend tak gaduh, tak bestfriend namanya. :P I love you Nadia. Muah! Thanks for the treat. ;)


2. Wedding on Saturday. It was my cousin's wedding on my father's family side and the whole family were there. The wheather was nice and the wedding went well. Later that night, we went to i-city while the guys went to watched football in stadium.
3. Sunday with my dearest Keyra. We went to Mukha to experience the food and ambience. I found it to be ordinary. The food did not have 'wow' factor and the service, erm, let just say, they're not really friendly as I expected them to be. Later we watched OZ The great and powerful.


Lastly, my current paperwall. Love it. White flat is my new obsession.


Ok. See you next time.

No comments: