Saturday, April 16, 2011

Strike on my mind

Myself back in KK. Nice view eh from the hotel.

Different personalities in this world is what make life more colorful.


Sometimes, we'll be annoyed by others that we can't stand their personalities. Sheesh! That's normal I guess. But, that doesn't mean we can't be friends to them.


When this kinda people happen in my life, all I do is ignore his/her negativies personalities and keep telling myself to focus on his/her good quality. Because I think myself is not perfect either. I bet some people will be annoyed with me too. :P Anyway, I love you people-who-annoyed-with-me, thank you.


Anyhoo, this is just a random thoughts. I have problem with myself right now. Some of things didn't went well as I planned. I don't know whos to be blame. ='(


I think I want to attend mandarin class. And also learn how to speak melayu sarawak + iban. I understand some of the words/phrases but when I try to speak back, I sound like an Indonesian. That is what my colleagues told me.


The boyfie had himself a new iphone. It is so annoying when I say "B, mana phone u? U letak kat mana?" Then he replied "Hey, bukan phone la. iphone." See? T_T Now I feel like gadget-loser gf. JK! ;p


What is my next aim after this. A new phone? A new job? A new life?



I dont want to think about it now.



All I know that I'll be taking a break (like again?) from work.


Have a happy weekend ahead.

No comments: